|25 January 1956, Age 54, Maharashtra Mumbai , India
|Mystery Fiction, Conspiracy Fiction And Thriller
|The Krishna Key, Chanakaya’s Chant , The Rozabai Line
Introduction of Ashwin Sanghi
Ashwin Sanghi is an Indian author and known for his bestselling English fiction authors. He wrote many of the novels in the Bharat series.
Ashwin likes to write about thrillers and suspense, and he loves to put different themes in his writing. He is connected to the theological, historical, and mythological, and his first choice is to put the contemporary frame to create the value of mythology and related values in the novels.
Ashwin is a businessman, and he graduated and joined Yale University to complete his MBA. Along with his study, he is writing side by side, and he is very connected to ancient, which can be seen in his novel with modern. Hence, “Chanakaya’s Chant,” which is a historical connection in a contemporary context, could be seen as the best novel of his life. This novel was trendy and got the attention of the readers in 2010.
Early Life And Education
Ashwin completed his schooling at the Cathedral & John Cannon School. He has a degree in economics from St. Xavier’s College, and he also did his MBA from Yale University to pursue an MBA from the USA.
He also handled his own business and the family, and then he started writing as a full-time author. He started writing between 2005 and 2006, whereas his first novel came out in 2006.
Career As Author And Journey Of Ashwin Sanghi
In 1993, Ashwin was known as a businessman who discussed his career, but after skipping his family business, he changed his career track to writing. Now, he is in the writing profession and is known as a fiction novelist. Readers get the different contemporary in his book because he writes on essential things of life that are related to ancient and mythological. He put the values of theology and mythology in his books because he tries to connect the readers; therefore, he begins his writing on ancient with the match of modern.
He started writing in 2006, and Chanakya’s Chant was the best-selling novel of his career. This is a picture of the ancient, which was presented in a contemporary context. He always engages his readers with his best writing with involvement if the history readers like almost. Hence, he is known as the best novelist who writes for youth, kids, and readers, and all the readers may get his novel by clicking on the internet on Amazon India to know more about him.
Also Read Some Other Authors –
- Stephen King Biography and Their Famous Books
- Pratibha Ray Biography and Their Famous Books
- Shashi Deshpande Biography and Their Famous Books
Famous Books (Bibliography And Novels) Of Ashwin Sanghi
- IN 2008- “THE ROZABAL LINE” WAS PUBLISHED IN ANAGRAM SHAWN HAIGINS.
- IN 2010- “CHANAKY’S CHANT”, THIS NOVEL IS AVAILABLE IN FOUR LANGUAGE. HINDI, ENGLISH, TAMIL AND TELUGU.
- IN 2012- “THE KRISHNA KEY” IT IS TRANSLATED INTO FOUR LANGUAGES HINDI, ENGLISH, TAMIL, AND TELUGU.
- IN 2014- “PRIVATE INDIA” IT IS CO-WRITTEN WITH JAMES PATTERSON.
- IN 2014- “13 STEPS OF BLOODY GOOD LUCK”
- IN 2016- “THE SIALKOT SAGA”
- IN 2017- “13 STEPS OF BLOODY GOOD MARKS”
- IN 2018- “KEEPERS OF THE KALACHAKRA”
- 13 STEPS TO BLOODY GOOD HEALTH.
- 13 STEPS TO BLOODY GOOD PARENTING.
- THE MAGICIANS OF MAZDA.
- THE VAULT OF VISHNU.
Ashwin Sanghi Noteworthy Awards Accolades
- In 2010- Ashwin Sanghi Received The Vodafone – Crossword Popular Choice Award.
- Ashwin Is Listed In The List Of Best Sellers.
- The Special Admiration For Him Of Life- “He Received Positive Feedback For His Writing From The Various Authors And The Media.” This Acclaim Is Not Less The Award For Ashwin.