|Born||Taylor Jenkins Reid|
December 20, 1983 (39 Years)
Maryland , U.S.A.
|Alma mater||Emerson College in Boston (Media Studies)|
|Occupation||Worked at a High school|
Casting Assistant , Film Production
|Genre||Romance, destiny , marriage ,sports and others.|
|Notable works||The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo|
|Spouse||Alex Jenkins Reid|
Taylor Jenkins Reid is a popular author and is well known for her fictional novels. She was born in united states and from the very young she was passionate about books, novels. Even in her school time she let her interest grow towards English literature and creative writings which further helped in her writing career.
Her debut novel was “The nocturnal journal”, it was published in 2010. Besides it delves into the theme about adulthood, Self-realisations, and also personal growth. Most people love her books because of her distinctive writing style stating about honesty, having engrossing characters as well as captivating stories.
Education and Early Childhood
Jenkins, Taylor Reid AKA literary master story telling. When she was in school the interest and initiatives she put towards English literature and creative writing showed her a direction towards her writing career, while growing up in U.S., she further developed strong affection for literature. Her this affection kept on growing for reading and writing. Which further developed a trigger inside of her to pursue being writer as a career.
This trigger helped her to know what she wants in her life, then she devoted herself in learning and concentrating on English literature and creative writings. She developed strong skills and background which helped her in framing stories and portray the complexity of human emotions in her books.
The experience and education she got in her early life started taking a touch in her book which in the end affected her writing style and themes in the book.
Career as author
Taylor Jenkins Reid was graduated from Emerson College in Boston and she had mastered in media studies. After that she moved to Los Angeles and start working as a casting assistant, before she had also worked in high school. In 2015 she co-wrote the television show “resident advisor” Then in 2016 she published her another book “one true lovers” which had a theme of true lovers identity, choices and sacrifice, loss and grief, reinvention and rediscovery. Moreover, it was an amazing book but it didn’t get much recognition as her other novels like “the seven husbands od Evelyn Hugo” and “daisy jones and the six” got.
Some of her most famous books:
- The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo- it was published in 2017. And this book was her most famous book to.
- Daisy jones and the six- it was published in 2019.
- Malibu rising- it was published in 2021.
Noteworthy Awards and Accolades
- New York Times Bestselling Author
- Winner of Goodreads Choice Awards for Best Fiction (for “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo”)
- Winner of Goodreads Choice Awards for Historical Fiction (for “Daisy Jones & The Six”)
- Finalist for the Book of the Year Award (by Book of the Month Club, for “Daisy Jones & The Six”)
- Named one of the Best Books of the Year by numerous publications, including The Washington Post and People Magazine
- Featured in Oprah’s Book Club (for “Daisy Jones & The Six”)
- Named one of the Best Books of the Year by Barnes & Noble (for “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo”)
- Nominated for the Women’s Prize for Fiction (for “Daisy Jones & The Six”)
- Highly praised by critics and fellow authors for her unique storytelling style and emotional depth
- Garnered a dedicated and passionate fan base
- Her novels have been translated into multiple languages, reaching readers worldwide.
She was born in 1983,20 December in Maryland, but when she was 12 years old she moved to action, Massachusetts with her family. There she continued building her interest for literature, later when she was working in the film business then she fell in love with screen writer “Alex Jenkins Reid” and later married him. After her marriage she moved to Los Angeles with her husband and had a daughter.
Also Read Some Other Authors –
- George Orwell Biography and Their Famous Books
- James Joyce Biography and Their Famous Books
- Leo Tolstoy Biography and Their Famous Books
Work Till Now
- Forever, Interrupted” (2013)
- “After I Do” (2014)
- “Maybe in Another Life” (2015)
- “One True Loves” (2016)
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” (2017)
- “Daisy Jones & The Six” (2019)
- “Malibu Rising” (2021)
- Carrie Soto Is Back (2022)